Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Tulip Time

It's the second week of the Easter holidays here and today the weather has been absolutely lovely. Despite a chilly breeze there was bright, warm sunshine, and I engaged in one of my favourite spring activities of recent years - tulip-picking. I've posted about it before here and here. Our local farm shop has a PYO field and I think we're a bit earlier this year as there weren't quite as many in bloom yet as usual, but they were still absolutely glorious.






See you soon x

5 comments:

  1. How I would love to pick my own tulips, but sadly there's nothing similar around here. We do go fruit picking in the summer though. Enjoy your flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. I've heard of PYO fruit but never tulips. Ours are just beginning to fade now. The very dry weather hasn't helped them this year. B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen flower picking places but never one dedicated to tulips - love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds a wonderful idea and a great way to welcome spring! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to persuade our local pyo to branch out into tulips but they haven't sadly. It's such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I don't always get time to reply, but I look forward to and love to read your comments - they really do make my day x